India Geographic Information System (GIS) Software Market Opening Up New Avenues - 2026
August 5, 2022
Increase in investment by the enterprises on GIS solutions and adoption of GIS in transportation sector are expected to fuel the growth of the market.
PORTLAND , PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATE, August 4, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Rise in adoption of GIS software for facilities management, integration with mainstream technologies for business intelligence, and demand for urban planning and smart cities development drive the growth of the India GIS software market.
However, availability of open source GIS software hinders the market growth. On the other hand, development of 4D GIS Software and implementation of advanced technologies such as VR, AR, and IoT for GIS present new opportunities in the coming years.
Download Sample Report (Get Full Insights in PDF - 134 Pages) at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6451
Based on component, the software segment accounted for more than two-thirds of the total market share of the India GIS software market in 2018, and is expected to maintain the dominant share in terms of revenue throughout the forecast period.
This is attributed to cost-effectiveness and rapid deployment. However, the services segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 19.4% from 2019 to 2026, owing to its increased need for managed services and professional services across various sectors.
Based on functions, the mapping segment held the largest share, accounting for more than one-third of the India GIS software market in 2018, and will maintain its lead position during the forecast period.
However, the navigation and telematics segment would register the fastest CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period. This is due to offering of unique features in digital mapping that enable users to identify the location on the streets.
Based on end user, the transportation segment held the highest share based on revenue of the India GIS software market, contributing more than one-fifth of the total market share in 2018, and is estimated to continue its leadership status during the forecast period.
This is attributed to rise in adoption of location-based services along with wireless communication for gaining real-time traffic information. However, the agriculture segment would portray the highest CAGR of 18.6% from 2019 to 2026, owing to utilization of GIS tools and online web resources for farmers to conduct crop forecasting and manage agricultural production activities.
Impact of Covid-19 on India Geographic Information System (GIS) Software Market:
• The GIS software has been helpful for epidemiologists during the Covid-19 pandemic to determine disease occurrence across various parameters such as demographics, geographies, and past occurrences.
• Moreover, GIS helps public health agencies, administrators, and policymakers in determining outbreak patterns in real-time. This can further aid in implementing control, preventive, and surveillance measure along with increasing healthcare capacities.
• The insights gained from the GIS software enable businesses to assess conditions and allocate resources to continue operations during the pandemic.
For Report Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6451
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the India GIS software market forecast along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the India GIS software market size is provided in the report.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
• The quantitative analysis of the market industry for the period 2018–2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6451
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence most comprehensively. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies. This helps us dig out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirm utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Every data company in the domain is concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.